Friday, December 11, 2009

End of semester

So it's the end of the semester, and I'm actually quite relaxed.  Probably the calmest end of semester I've ever experienced.  I've had a few interesting projects to do, including an identity package for graphic design, finishing my critical bibliography on the 'Enigma' Variaitons for music bibliography and a few interesting coding assignments for my complex websites class.  I also had to do a project analyzing subject access for a particular topic for my cataloging class, which turned out to be kind of interesting.

I was able to synthesize a few projects from my complex websites and graphic design class to create a spiffy new e-portfolio (still in progress, but looks pretty good!).

In other news, I've been looking at Google Wave more and finding that it's useful, but only if you have a huge amount of buy-in.  Not everyone who has an account uses it or knows many people who have it, so it makes it difficult to have a huge amount of uses for it at this point.  My friends and I have been planning an event using Wave and it's going ok, but it is just about the same as using an e-mail thread using reply all.  I guess you can't accidentally reply to only one person using Wave...

And I have 19 invites, so if you want one, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment