Saturday, June 12, 2010

The interview rush begins

So I'm waiting to hear back about my interview last week.  I have another one next Friday and then yet another the Tuesday after that.  Not that I'm complaining, but putting together presentations for these last two is getting to be difficult.  The topics are so broad that I'm struggling to decide what to discuss.  When you only have 15-20 minutes, you really have to pick and choose.

In more exciting news, my diploma got mailed today.  I got to preview it online and it is super cool looking.  See for yourself!


So now I truly am a MASTER!  Haha!

The Social Media for Public Health site is almost done and I've also been working on some bibliometric comparison between Web of Science and Scopus.  We threw in Google Scholar, too, but we're really interested in WoS and Scopus.  More work on that next week...

The fish game is turning out super cute.  I can't wait to finish it and play, although I'm not sure it'll be done by the time I leave Taubman.  While I'm really excited to start a new chapter in life, I am going to be sad to leave everyone at Taubman.  They've been fantastic.

I should stop procrastinating and get to my presentations.  Keynote, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment